Saturday, January 10, 2009

Coming Soon: My Top 50 Villains

With my free time, I have done lots of research and writing in all sorts of topics... My latest fascination has been the category of villains... What really makes a villain good? I think it's the lasting impact he has long after the movie is over... It's that urge you get while watching the movie, to cheer against him, hoping that he/she loses! It can also be an urge where he's so freaking awesome, that you just want to cheer for him...

I'm sure this list will change over the years, as I watch and appreciate many more movies, yet as of now I think I've developed a pretty solid list of top 50 standouts in the category of Villains....

1 comment:

Pablo Ramos said...

stephen we will make this the next facebook. this is actually better than facebook, well my opinion at least. let's just keep on recruiting people. maybe one day people will actually pay us for what we write.