Monday, January 5, 2009

Hard Times Ahead

Times are hard, i can't even lie right now... although i have money, i watch it slowly fade away, as my future continues to grow darker... I have been suddenly awakened by the realistic situation I am in. Christmas Break was incredible! Almost 3 weeks of good easy living... Visiting with friends and family almost everyday! Sure there was worries about my future, but they were held back, by the moment! Yet the sad truth is Christmas is over now, and as memorable as it was, it's time to move on! The real-world is here again, back in Chicago, and my next move is coming ever closer. It will be less than a month now, when a MAJOR occurrence shall happen. My lease ends in a month, and I MUST make a move... It's very difficult to decide what the right move is. I want to do so much! I want to adventure, but i want to stay close to my family! I want to make money, yet more importantly be happy! I want more life experience! I do not regret Chicago at all, and it has already been an amazing experience! Though I must say, the next few days could be the hardest days yet, as I work to get a job, and decide on a new life. It will be hard, stressful, and depressing times, but I know I will endure! I saw the movie, "Tigerland" last night which put things in perspective for me. Things could be way Worse! I could be drafted to Iraq, as a prisoner and slave of war! At least it's nice to know that I always have options and am free to do whatever the hell i want to do!

No comments: