Thursday, January 8, 2009

Goodbye College F-Ball Season

Hard to believe that college football season came to an end tonight... I went over to my cousin's place to watch the Florida-Oklahoma game, and was not surprised to see Florida win... Lots of Chomping and dirty-play yet they still deserved it... especially after watching Oklahoma play like a bunch of bitches!! What was with their play-calling tonight? Someone please help me understand it? All in all it was a pretty boring game, and didn't really start getting exciting towards the end. Florida's quarterback Tim Tebow is quite the athlete, the total package, and he is a hardcore Christian, so good for him... I hope he goes to the NFL next year, and gets picked up by the Lions...

What was even more crazy about watching the game tonight was thinking that i once worked during this season... that i had once worked Florida and Oklahoma games long before... yet that was nearly 2 months ago... i started way back in August, and the season is just now finally ending! crazy!! well i gotta say that i don't plan on going back to the old college football work days! I think I'm over working football games!

-anyway, lots of good wine tonight!! Burgundy isn't too bad, but we'll see how I feel tomorrow!

No comments: