Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Heading back to the Fort

So it's official ladies and gentleman... after a full year of living here in Chicago, I am moving back to Fort Wayne... I have to say these last few days at Greenleaf were kind of the final straw, as my apartment pretty much went to shit, quite literally... but all in all i don't regret none of this one bit, and it has all been quite the memorable experience... I must say i am definitely looking forward to living back in Fort Wayne where i actually know people, and have a good network of friends and family... hopefully within a few weeks, i'll be able to get a job and my own place... we shall see though!! one thing at a time!

2 comments:

E.T. said...

you were supposed to stay until i got there!

but glad you made a decision, lauren told me you were debating what to do.

IU_hoosier20 said...

i know lizzard, i just had to do it though!!