Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random Notes

I am going through a Harry Potter Movie phase, and am now on Movie 5. I have to say the producers/directors did a good job in making these movies pretty true to the books! I cannot wait to see the next 3! oh and Snape is hands-down my favorite character. He's just so dark and mysterious!!

I wish i had more to do in Chicago... I wish i knew more people! Luckily I've been keeping busy though with lots of writing!!

I've been getting into "My Morning Jacket" lately... It started when I heard Jim James singing in the movie, "I'm not There". He's got a twangy, country, folkish voice thats really unique... I added them on Pandora today, and have been listening to them most of the day. They have some good indie-psychedelic rock, very similar to Wilco or Radiohead.

I need to make some road-trips coming up.
1.) Visit K-man in Ann Arbor
2.) Visit B-Town
3.) Visit Philip in Indy

My apartment is the dumps right now... Bad plumbing, rats in the wall, spiders all over, and it smells pretty foul! Every day I wish to be out of here sooner! I wonder if I will even be able to enjoy my last few days here at Greenleaf.

I'm really liking my new coat right now! It keeps me very warm! I also cannot wait for my new phone: the Rock'r... It's going to be Rocking!!!

Happy Kings Day!!!

No comments: