Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tica Women

I've finally got a taste of a Costa Rican woman and I must say it's pretty nice! I was beginning to fear that it might not happen... so many potentials, yet no bites! well I've finally fished one out, and must say she is quite the biter! Cristina is her name, and almost everyday this past week, we've had us a little fling! She's a teacher at San Martin, with a stunning body, a funny sense of humor, and a so-so face... She's a country-girl, yet still has that typical Latin flavor! I think we're both in agreement that this is no more than a day-to-day thing, and nothing serious... I'm just happy to finally get a little bit of Latina loving! The women here at San Carlos, are gorgeous, far better than in San Jose... I've gotten to know so many here, of all ages, and must say they are all somewhat similar... Typical Latin girls... I don't know what it is, but ever since visiting Venezuela some 8 years ago, I've been crazy about Latin girls... They are beautiful, loud, well dressed, funny, gossipers, clingy, always late, dramatic, blunt, good cooks, good dancers, etc... and I love 'em!

2 comments:

Pablo Ramos said...

i was worrying that you were turning white for a while. who doesn't love the bombacitas!!!!!

Audgepodge said...

This blog has turned into Stephen's quest to find a latina wife...ha jk still soooo jealous. Keep up the good work!