Monday, June 1, 2009

Greetings from Granada

Here I am once again in a Hostel, yet no longer in Costa Rica... I decided to take a solo excursion to Nicaragua... It has already been quite the adventure, good sides and bad sides, with lots of stories to tell and pictures to show...Im in Granada right now, in a Hostel called Mochila... Granda is an old school colonial city, with lots of culture, and extremely colorful... I think I like it for the most part, yet still havent quite set my mind... I still have lots to do tonight; Souveniers, Bank, Food, a bar, and a couple of ToƱas, the Nicaraguan Beer of choice, oh and most importantly is trying not to get lost tonight... Nothing is scarier than getting lost in Nicaragua... (more on this later) I plan on leaving early tomorrow back to Costa Rica and hope I can get there smoothly... the bus rides here have been another part of the experience... hopefully I can make it to San Carlos, yet it will most likely end up being San Jose... All i know is I have to make it to San Jose in time for the big game on Wednesday... In a few days Ill be making a very detailed post about this adventure and about my overall attitude about Nicaragua... Yet for now all I can say is that things are way different here and I definetly perfer Costa Rica... So Adios for now! Or as the Nicos says around here, "Tuanis"...

No comments: