Saturday, May 23, 2009

Big Futbol Match

Last night I played in an extremely competitive futbol match on a nice pitch in the barrio of Los Angeles... It was with Nacho, and his entire family from San Vicente... such good people they are! The game was very fast paced, 7 vs 7, and there were lots of people watching... Our team won 6 to 3, and i managed to put in 2 goals, yet I still think my play could have been ALOT better... when I get back to the states, I intend to get back in a competitive league or something! But anyway those San Vicente people, are just all around good people... Must be because their all from the country! I hope to return there sometime this week to climb the "Cerro" with Nacho and Roy... We all went out for some drinks after the game, and we might go out again tonight. Tonight is going to be interesting... I have 3 different groups of people that all want to go out, and I hope I can merge them all together... yet Cristina is definitely the priority I should think! We shall how it goes!

1 comment:

Pablo Ramos said...

Leaving The rich coast with a girlfriend. Latin women are the best in the world.