Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Living with Queta & Humberto

I've moved out of Janette's house, and am spending the week here at Calle Blancos with Queta & Humberto... I've been here since Friday, and am really enjoying it... as much as I loved it at Janette's I was growing quite tired of my European friends... so here at Queta's I can speak only Spanish, and take in nothing but Tico and some Venezuelan culture... Just the way it should be! On Sunday we went to a birthday party, which was quite fun! The entire family was on a scheme to steal my Imperial...
The last few days I've hung out with Queta, helping around the house, watching lots of futbol, doing some painting, and learning how to cook some things... this weekend looks like another busy one! And the good thing is that I'll be spending it all with Ticos; I'll be playing a big futbol match on Thursday with Humberto & Marco... Then on Friday, going out drinking with Diego & Turu, my two Tico friends from the Museum,.. Then on Saturday we're hosting a big party here for Humberto's family... We'll be cooking Saviche & Sushi, and maybe some other things... who knows what afterwards! Hopefully by next week, I'll be off to a new place with a new project... We shall see what OTEC has in store! Until then, I just keep taking it day by day!

No comments: