Friday, April 3, 2009

My European Friends

So since I´ve gotten to Jeanette´s house, I´ve met many European girls. Needless to say, they´ve been my partners in crime these past few days, and we´ve had various adventures through the streets of Guadalupe, San Jose, San Pedro, and Moravia.

The Germans are the dominating force around Jeanette´s house, well ever since I got there! First there is Anne, a blond determined girl, dating a local Tico. I hardly have gotten a chance to talk to her much, since she is always on the run. Never still for more than 5 minutes.

Then there was Mario, who left the day after I got there. He was friendly showed me to the bank, and gave me 50 colones. He seemed like he would have been fun to hang around with; i was told he was quite the partier...

Then there was Anna and Anoshka; the two worked as a pair... Very giggly and very cute! On the first day I got there, they showed me around the city, showed me to the ATM, and showed me to the Internet Cafes... They were very helpful in giving me advice... On the first night I went out with them and a group of others to see ¨Gran Torino¨... They left for Panama last weekend...

Mona was an extremely tall German, the first of which I shared a taxi with! Although she did not live at Jeanette´s house, she was quite the regular... always eating some kind of dulceria... she was friendly, yet also left for Panama.

My favorite and closest of all the Germans, was Yvonne, who just left today. She was a chubby cute girl, always smiling and extremely friendly. Yvonne had a very playful since of humor, always laughing and always happy! She has joined me on practically every adventure since I´ve been here... from the movies, to the Jazz Club, to the Taberna, to the dance clubs, to the Habana Sushi Bar, and various others... she´ll be here for another 10 months, and somehow i know that I´ll be seeing her again!

Of the Norweigens, I first got to know Ingved, a cute yet somewhat uptight girl. I talked quite a bit with her, and she joined us at the mall and the Jazz club. She was always an easy girl to talk to, and always very interested in me... Yet she left to who knows where, and i haven´t seen her in over a week...

Then there was Yanne, whom I also became very close with. She is the epitome of a classy artsy girl, very snobbish, yet very interesting. The thing I loved most about Yanne, was that she was extremely feminine and knowledgable! She had a great sense of art and politics.. Although she was not the most attractive of girls, she did have a cute face. She had a terrible attitude, and was always difficult, yet she was always our leader those first few nights... She knew San Jose better than anybody, and although she could hardly speak any Spanish, she always knew how to get things done. Although she had alot of downfalls, I still had mad respect for Yanne, and do hope we stay in touch...

Finally there is Anette, a crazy red-haired, Norweigen girl, of which I am currently living with. Anette is hands down the most wild of all the Europeans I have met. She is a party animal, with a serious case of manic depression... Not the kind of girl you want to get angry... She´s joined us on many adventures, and is my partner in crime when it comes to drinking! I´ve told her that we will take Salsa classes together, and hang out more, yet as of now I´m not too sure... She´s a very complicated girl, and although she has a nice body, her personality is quite a turn off...

All in all, I´ve enjoyed my time with these European girls, yet think it is time to get away from them... Of course I will still keep in touch with them, yet the truth is I´d rather be hanging out more with Ticos...

2 comments:

laurlaur said...

i want pics

Audgepodge said...

Isn't it hard to not hang out with all the extranjeros!?