Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big Weekend Coming Up

They finally got me busy here at the museum... This entire week I´ve been putting my bilinagual skills to use, and have been translating pamphlets and websites into English... This is exactly what I wanted to do and it is perfect practice to better my Spanish. Everyone here is also very friendly...

This weekend is going to be a busy one with the Europeans... First after work today, I´ll be going with Anette to catch a bus to San Gabriel, which is about an hour from San Jose. We´ll be visiting Yvonne, and taking in more of the countryside... After that we have a big night planned at a dance club in San Jose... should be fun!

Then for the weekend, we´re going to leave early on Friday to catch a bus to Quepos near Manuel Antonio... I´m really looking forward to this to finally see my first beach in Costa Rica... I hear it´s amazing, and I´ll be taking lots of pictures! We´ll stay there until Sunday evening...

I´ll have a good post with pictures and all, ready by Monday!

1 comment: