Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Some Serious Thinking

After a good 2 week Holiday break at Fort Wayne, with the fam, i am happy to be back in Chi-town... The purpose of this trip to Chicago is to do some serious thinking about whats next for me in my life... College football is pretty much over for the season, and I'm looking for something new to do... My biggest debate is whether to stay in TV or perhaps go back to school,... with that comes should i stay in Chicago or move back to Fort Wayne.. and finally there is the 3rd option if neither of these sound good... and thats doing some Travel, and really seeing the world! I've always wanted to see Europe, Asia, and spend some time in South America... I got family in Venezuela, so i know i could always drop in on them! just an option though... so those are my basic three choices;
1. Stay in Chicago, find full-time work!!
2. Move back to Fort Wayne, and take some classes
3. Travel the World

I'll definitely have lots of inspiration to help me make this decision! I figure I"ll chill here for about 2 weeks and probably return right before my birthday... I'll also have plenty of stimulation for this period... it's necessary after a long stressful football season... i think it will also help me better make my decision... It's already starting to kick in!! I just hope I get something out of this time... I like to think of it as a 'retreat'... my dad calls it an 'excursion'... i think he knows whatsup! we'll see how it goes though!!!

No comments: