Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Recap of Week with Pablo

~Feeling pretty good right now!

I'm testing out this new Pandora thing and really liking it... Its a cool website where u can create radio stations. I'm listening to a Simon & Garfunkel styled station. Philip and Lauren both suggested it to me..!

Me and Prod had quite a crazy week this past few days... Drinking Tequila at the Mix, blacking out afterwards, scarfing down pizza, taking the wrong train home, lots of smoking, lots of Fifa, a visit to "El Barrio", drinking at a Chinese Bar, WrigleyVille bars, full of older people... Some good Taco Bell... some good movies (Training Day, Wedding Crashers, Apocalpyto, and The Illusionist), good eats, freezing cold weather, good drinnks, Jerry Springer show, Michigan Ave, the Water-tower, good smoke, good discussions, and good times... its been a good high week... with lots of good memories, and things to reflect on...


I feel there is still so much to think about yet... I won't make anything official until Februray, and as of now I am leaning towards staying Chicago... yet My future is still very fuzzy!

No comments: