Friday, March 6, 2009

Costa Rica

So the next big thing in my life is finally set to go... I'll be flying out on March 23rd to spend some time in Costa Rica... I'll be doing mostly volunteer work at an art gallery, doing translations, computer work, tours, and maybe some English teaching... I'll be living downtown San Jose in a hostel very close to the museum... I think this will be quite an adventure and a great opportunity to take in some Latin culture... I have a cousin there, and have made contact with the people I'll be working with, but other than that, I really don't know what to expect... I'll be there for a good 3 months, maybe longer if things go well... who knows for now!! all I know is that I am definitely ready for something new!

1 comment:

Audgepodge said...

¡¡¡CELOSA!!!

That sounds amazing, Matt Turow is going to Costa Rica around then for a wedding...