Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Random Notes

ah another boring day... I need to find more to do during the weekdays...

Wow I can't believe how bad this economy has been crashing lately... first a 500 point drop on Monday, the worse since September 2001, and now it continues to drop today! If this keeps up we might be entering another Depression!

Saw Little miss Sunshine the other day for the first time, and it was quite amusing... I plan on watching it again today..

I've been listening to lots of Pink Floyd lately in honor of Richard Wright who just passed away... Their music always seems to relax me!

Travel back to Salt Lake City tomorrow... This will be my third time in SLC this month... crazy! It's an amazing city, submerged in a valley! yet I'm Definitely not looking forward to working with Kealy again...

IMDB.com is now my official go-to-place for movie research... I have grown frustrated with Yahoo Movies...

1 comment:

chiefmooney84 said...

Yeah man, Yahoo!movies pisses me off more often than not, IMDB won't let you down! And, I agree, Little Miss Sunshine is a great movie