Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hello Blogger...

Ok giving this a try... There are many subjects I enjoy to read or write about... As of now they mostly concern politics... I am an avid follower of this years election. Following the end of the Olympics, I have became an obsessed news junkie... I am a supporter of Obama and the Democratic Party, and have been carefully following their campaign for the past few months now... I hope that he becomes the future president who will bring change to this country....

But other subjects that spark my interest include History, Movies, Music, Sports, Art, Philosophy, Culture, and Conspiracy Theories... (there are many more) I go through phases, and right now my current obsession is with Politics... Mainly because of the ongoing election... My goal of using this Blog is to post opinions and read other opinions, and perhaps gain a better understanding of things...

so here Goes... The Green Eagle Shall take Flight!!

No comments: