Friday, September 12, 2008

Bad Times in Texas

Damn I'm having bad luck with finances lately... I've gone overdrawn twice now in the last 2 weeks, and things keep getting worse... My first paycheck is pretty much a goner! To top things off with I'm stuck in Texas right now... There is no place I wouldn't rather be, than in Texas. not only because it is the most conservative state in the country (like yesterday for example when all anyone around here could talk about was 9/11)... but because a massive hurricane is about to strike the coast of Houston... Luckily I'm north in Ft. Worth, and won't feel any of the major effects of Hurricane Ike, yet still the storm is expected to be pretty bad tomorrow for the TCU game. I know my plane on Sunday will most likely get delayed, and I may not be able to leave until late evening or perhaps the next day. To top things off with, I cannot stand the guy I work with. His name is Tim Kealy, and he is a total ass for no good reason. What's sad is he is an ass, without even trying to be ass, and sometimes I don't even think he knows it... Everyone else warned me about him, and boy were they right... I need to get out of here ASAP!!!

2 comments:

E.T. said...

aww, stephen, hope you get out soon and away from that guy. stay safe!

IU_hoosier20 said...

ha, thanks lizzie... man it was a nightmare of a weekend! anyway its good to see u on the Blog!