Monday, September 8, 2008

MNF, Politics, Music, and Movies

i've had a High Day!! Went for a Run... and Really dug deep into the Music... the whole day I've spent appreciating my music collection, organizing it, and determining which bands and songs are my favorite of all time. I've also been watching Monday Night Football. It Takes me back to good memories... I Love NFL, and i hope my Fantasy Team can win this week. Its looking possible after an up and down week. Who Knows! I watched Olbermann interview Obama tonight. I really hope Obama can regain a bounce in the polls. McCain has been hot in the polls lately, thanks to their successful convention, and aquistion of celebrity Sara Palin. She's all over the news these days, and has turned out to be a genius decision by the Republican party. It aggravates me! Well now I'm going to clear my mind and get into some movies. I rented a few classics from the Library tonight. We'll see how they go.

No comments: