Monday, November 29, 2010

Regarding The University of Wisconsin

This Thanksgiving weekend seemed to fly by due to my game in Madison Wisconsin. I left extremely early Friday morning, to make the 6 hour drive north. I volunteered to drop my aunt and grandma at O'Hare airport in Chicago, which was right along the way. I made it to Madison with a few hours to spare, so decided to take in some of the Black Friday madness. I bought a terabyte hard-drive and some new dvds. I met with Kealy around 12 in the afternoon to begin our setup. The weather was extremely cold, and the work moved by quite slowly. The game itself was a total blow-out and the Wisconsin Badgers went on to beat Northwestern and become the Big Ten Champions. Although this was my first time at Wisconsin, I hardly had any time to take in the campus. However I did see the impressive state capitol building that lies at the focal point of the city, and has an amazing architectural design... I left late after the game on Saturday, and got back to Indianapolis around 2am. After this recent visit to Wisconsin, I have now visited 9 of the 11 Big Ten Schools (Indiana, Purdue, Michigan, Michigan St, Illinois, Iowa, Northwestern, Ohio St, and Wisconsin)... All that remains to see is (Minnesota and Penn St)... Hopefully, all in due-time...

No comments: