Monday, January 25, 2010

Random Notes

As I said before blogs have become extremely less frequent, but I'll still try my best to keep it somewhat updated...

I'm beginning my fourth week here in Fishers, Indiana working at the BACA... I enjoy the town and for the most part have gotten pretty familiar with everything. Yet I still have a long way to go to get familiar with the work. There are some days that go very well, while others extremely terrible. I'm told the good-day/bad-day swing is pretty common in the field, and the only thing you can do is learn from it, keep your head up, and keep going!

I have no internet whatsoever at my apartment, and to make matters worse I think the wireless card on my labtop might be fried. This means the only access to the internet I can get is here at the library or the BACA...

I've been in a solid opera phase for more than a month now, but think it's finally about time to put it aside and get into some different music.

I've seen several good movies lately, perhaps with reviews to come:
  • Maria Antonnette
  • The Other Boleynn Girl
  • Maria Full of Grace
The Superbowl is set for the Saints and the Colts... I've watched most of the playoff games over at Carl's place. The NFC Championship game between the Saints-Vikings may have been the best game I have seen all season long. . Pretty much everybody here are Colts fans and there is just no getting away from it. Yet I'll be rooting for the Saints!

No comments: