Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fifa 10

I can't get enough of this game right now! It was the biggest reason I encouraged Gabriel to purchase an X-Box 360. And I am very happy that I bought it for the X-box instead of the Wii... Such amazing graphics... It's easily the best part of the game, which transforms you from your seat and puts you there on the field. When I play this game I lose track of time, match after match, sucked into these realistic stadiums, the fast game-play, the detailed weather, the sound of the crowd, and the passionate commentary of Andy Gray. The players themselves are also full of detail; from Peter Cech's Helmet, C. Ronaldo's infamous dives, and Kaka's glorious goal celebration. It's all here, with thousands of real players and hundreds of real clubs. Even the international squads are up to date, including Netherlands' full roster (a rare thing). Of course it has a few minor kinks here and there, but with the amount of detail in this one, they are completely insignificant! There are many new features to this game, such as the arena mode that sets you on a practice field, before you select the menu. It's a great way to work on shots, dribbling, free-kicks, etc, while waiting for a game to load. I 've had the game for about a month now, and am just now beginning my obsession. No question as to what I"ll be spending most of my vacation doing! Getting lost in some Fifa!

No comments: