Friday, November 20, 2009

My Brand New Car!!

Okay so I kind of went on an impulse on this one, yet this was something that just had to be done. I've needed my own car for some time now, yet have been hesitant, waiting for the right time. Well that time finally came today. When I woke up this morning I fixed a cup of coffee, and began some researching on Cars.com... And there I saw it. The perfect car! A black 2005 Chevy Cobalt, under 50,000 miles and under $7000... I knew it was now or never, since today was the only day I had a little bit of free-time. So after talking it over with my dad, we decided to act upon it, and drove out to the Kelley Automotive Superstore out on Illinois Rd. Mike Hamilton was his name, my first ever experience with a car dealer. He was a friendly guy, a fellow Hoosier, and didn't play any price games with us. We took the Cobalt out for a spin, and I was satisified. He showed me some other options, yet my mind was already set the minute I got there. We then did the paperwork and the financing, of which I recieved a little criticsm for not taking the warranty. Those insurance gimmicks can just go to hell, if you ask me! Shortly after I got the car insured for an extremely unfair high price, then had the information faxed and by 1pm I was driving out of the parking lot, with my brand new 2005 Chevy Cobalt... I'm very excited... I haven't had my own car since the Toyota Truck, and this one being new and all I know I will be very attached. I especially enjoy the Batman-like shiny black color... I've decided to call it the Night Rider!!!

1 comment:

Patrick said...

You got your Night Rider in just half a day! That speaks volumes about their customer service. You got a car with good miles at a low price - not a bad deal! I hope you come riding that if we do call for help Night Rider. LOL!

>Patrick Gauer