Friday, July 31, 2009

Random Notes

Here I am working at Edy's Ice Cream, on a computer in the back of a storage room... killing some time... Feels like a prison in here... I'm acutally writing this blog, very covertly, in between data entries... challenges like this make my boring day go by faster! I'll get more into detail about the job in another entry... as for now though, i'm just happy to have work and make some money...

Looking forward to this weekend... K-man and Pablo Escobar come by to visit the Fort... well see what kind of trouble we get into...

So the Sundberg Sprint Triathlon is set to go for Aug 8 at 9am... Open to anyone... It'll be a 600 meter swim across the lake, 10 mile bike ride around the park & lake, and 3 mile run around the park & lake... so far we got around 5 people interested, hopefully we can get more... we'll see how it goes...

I've really been getting into the HBO series Entourage... I've seen a few episodes before, but now I'm finally following the storyline thanks to Palmer lending me the DVDs... The series gives a unique inside look into the Hollywood lifestyle...

We've had a good futbol group meeting the past few Wednesdays to play at the park... each week some new people show up, and I'm hoping some day we'll be able to play a nice full 11 on 11 game...

Just saw The Wrestler the other day... It was an interesting take on a washed-up professional wrestler... Mickey Rourke gives a strong performance, as a guy you just can't help but root for...

Been considering making a move to Indianapolis... I got lots of friends and family out there, and I think I would enjoy it more than FW... but it's just a thought for now...

No comments: