Sunday, October 12, 2008

Driving through Snowstorm in the Mountains

Well here i am back in the Cheyenne airport waiting for my flight... but not after a tense morning drive through the mountains of Wyoming... It was dark as could be, since it was 5am, and the roads were very slick... the higher i got, the harder the snow/sleet came down... i kept my brights on the whole time, and kept at about 50 mph... the highway was pretty ridiculous, and every time a truck passed me, my windshield was covered in snow, and i was blind for several seconds... scary? YES! especially with crazy turns without any railings, making it all the possible to fall off a 10,ooo ft mountain... I'm happy to of made it safely!

yet it has been another stressful week out here in the West... its just been a stressful season... I'm definitely ready for something new... For some CHANGE!!!

3 comments:

E.T. said...

glad you made it safely, stephen :)

IU_hoosier20 said...

thank ya lizzard, it was rough!

chiefmooney84 said...

Wow man, that is just scary to think about, at least you made it back safe and sound