Saturday, September 19, 2009

Random Notes

Just started up a new job as a youth instructor at the United Hispanic Americans... I'm working part-time, 25 hours a week, in the evenings... This job can be the perfect transition into a potential teaching or non-profit career... I've already met many of the parents and students, and am hoping I can really rock as a youth teacher... So we shall see...

I love fall! It's hands down my favorite season... Football, the weather, Halloween, tailgating, Thanksgiving, Country festivals, the leaves, etc...! Today I went out with my mom, Sue, and Andres out to a Fifties Festival in the small town of Lebanon... I'll try and post some pics on this tomorrow...

Can't get enough of My Morning Jacket... I really wouldn't mind catching them in concert with somebody if they were touring...

I'm trying to plan an Indy/B-town weekend over the next month... I was thinking spending Friday night at Indy, maybe do some drinking at Broadripple,... then Saturday tailgate and hit up the bars in the evening... just got to see what works best with mine and everybody else's schedule...

I've gotten back into running, and have been training for the upcoming Fort Wayne mini... The race is next Saturday... Although I don't have an entry, I hope to use somebody's else's or bandit the thing. I won't be in the best shape, but I at least have to beat Palms... I would never hear the end of it if he beat me.

No comments: